- This event has passed.
SCS Summer 2021 Beach BBQ – Open Again!
August 26, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm CEST
To watch the online talk show please scroll to the bottom of this page!
After more than a year of lockdowns we’re slowly moving into a hybrid online/offline future of work, business and life. And what better way to celebrate this than a Beach BBQ with our partners and community, just when we return from our summer vacations! Our first hybrid SmartCom Summit, combining our online talkshow with good old in person networking and discussions.
- 3PM CEST – Online SCS Summer 2021 Talk Show hosted by Charles Groenhuijsen and Rob Kurver
- 5PM – Network BBQ with SmartCom/MSP Infomarket – ticket required!
- 8PM – End
The Beach BBQ is organized in collaboration with MSP Society.
SmartCom Summit Summer 2021 Talk Show
Charles Groenhuijsen and Rob Kurver talk to Joachim de Wild (Simfony), Stefan van Oirschot (Red Hat), Gert-Jan Huizer (Telestax), Edwin van Ierland (iBasis), Jan Rijk Vonk (KPN), Remco de Kramer (Microsoft), Joost Jettens (Logitech) and Nico Dammers (oneCentral) about the changes in the SmartCom industry. Learn about the opportunities for agile enterprises, telcos, service providers and integrators in these times of rapid innovation, and how to come out thriving!
Top of mind in every board room today are issues like:
- Future of Work – what does Hybrid Working look like?
- Customer Engagement – how to make the most of Contextual Communications?
- Leadership – what is Open Transformation and how to start?
These subjects are covered in a series of conversations with leaders in the SmartCom space, moderated by Charles Groenhuijsen.
- Open Transformation
- Joachim de Wild (CEO @ Simfony) and Rob Kurver (Founding Partner @ The Next Cloud) attended Mobile World Congress 2021 in Barcelona a few weeks ago, which was all about public cloud and open innovation. They explain how companies like TelcoDR, StarLink and Microsoft are creating seismic change in the mobile industry.
- Stefan van Oirschot (Chief Digital Advisor @ Red Hat) specialises in open transformation. He talks about the lessons that can be learned from 30 years of open source and rapid innovation, leadership challenges, and how any organisation can start to transform to meet today’s challenges.
- Gert-Jan Huizer (VP EMEA @ Telestax) and Edwin van Ierland (CCO @ iBasis) explain how digital acceleration in agile enterprises requires old and new telcos to offer their core services in the form of flexible building blocks with new programming interfaces.
- Jan Rijk Vonk (Innovation Strategist @ KPN) relates to the importance of APIs and marketplaces as a way for telcos to innovate and stay relevant, especially with the new possibilities 5G will offer to large and medium size companies in the coming years.
2. Modern Work and Customer Engagement
- Jasper Maters (Regional Sales Director Benelux and Nordics @ AudioCodes) explains how AudioCodes helps telcos and enterprises innovate, for example by adding PSTN voice calling to Microsoft Teams and similar collaboration solutions.
- Remco de Kramer (Product Marketing Modern Work @ Microsoft) and Joost Jetten (Head of Enterprise @ Logitech Benelux) reflect on the role Microsoft Teams plays in shaping the modern workplace as well as customer engagement, and how they work with the telco and IT ecosystems.
- Nico Dammers (CEO @ oneCentral) and Rob Kurver (Founding Partner @ The Next Cloud) talk about the steps enterprises can take to prepare for the new ways of hybrid working and customer engagement.
Registration for the online program is free of charge.