Covid-19 lockdowns proved to be the catalyst the world needed to seriously adopt work from home, telehealth, online education and e-commerce, to name a few. As we move from crisis mode to recovery, our next normal is being built on Smart Communications and creates challenges but especially opportunities for those in the ecosystem able and willing to adapt and innovate.
SmartCom Summit brings together ICT leaders to discuss trends and inspire innovation minded businesses to come out as winners. Join us March 23 to learn about Smart Communications, Companies and Communities:
Across a diversity of channels, online conversations and video have become the new normal for entertainment, shopping, support, schooling, and now even healthcare. What’s next with agile enterprises getting on board with CPaaS and more industries transforming?
- What are the drivers for success for effective Customer Experience across different industries?
- Who will help agile enterprises with their digital transformation and adoption of these new communications platforms?
- How can telcos and CSPs leverage their core technology and business assets to stay relevant and add value?
After a year of online meetings, collaboration platforms have replaced Hosted Voip and UCaaS as the main internal communications hub. Currently a replacement for, or addition to, the old way of working, how will these platforms evolve to become a real improvement for employee experience in hybrid
- What improvements can be expected from the leading collaboration platform providers, and how will this be integrated into the new ICT landscape?
- What should the home workplace look like, to keep WFH employees healthy and happy? And what will the office look like when we go back?
- How to attract new talent, develop new leadership, and build effective and lasting teams – online?
With WFH a key part of the new normal, the role of cities as talent hubs is changing. More and more companies are shrinking or moving their offices, reducing costs and tapping into a more diverse and distributed talent pool.
- How can Cities/Regions/Communities become Smarter to adapt to the new WFH normal?
- What are the main drivers and challenges for Smart Cities and Smart Countries?
- What business innovations can we expect from 5G in the next five years which will support our new way of living and working?
Smartcom Summit March 2021
SmartCom Summit brings together the Smart Communications industry leaders to discuss trends, provide market intelligence, and show use cases and new opportunities.
In an engaging, live, talk show, we will discuss the main Smart Communications market trends with well-known experts and authorities in this field, guests from leading providers, ecosystem partners and users. Viewers will be able to comment and ask questions online, and participate in live polls.
The talk show will be followed by breakout sessions about Smart Communications, Smart Companies and Smart Communities, plus an expo and meeting carousel, and the Summit will be wrapped up with the results of the polls and takeaways.
If you’re interested in the seismic shift we’re living through and how that effects your business, please join us March 23 at SmartCom Summit Spring 2021.
So, please join us for this can’t miss event and register here.